Monday, September 19, 2011

Pissed off

Since my father's at the hospital for typhoid fever (Take care of your health guys!) and no one's gonna drive me to Manila, I left Laguna at around 6 a.m. Travel to MRT Taft Station was pretty fast - I unloaded the bus 6:45. I thought that this day could start well, but - good riddance - my train ticket got rejected. :/ How cool is that (sarcasm) ! I'm now forced to queue up again and buy a stored value ticket (costs P100, lesser lines for me).

When I got off the Ayala Station, the rain is drizzling; some sort of a soft rain. Two jeepney rides away from office and some things bought from a convenience store - I'm at the office at around 7:10. Wished my life is like this everyday. No hassles on commuting, and early tinkering at the office.

Till, I saw my Facebook account. God, the nerve that person would comment in my status. Just the sight of his profile boils my wrath. :@ *Click, scroll, delete* Never felt any better. :D

Now back to cuddling my sleeping poring. :3 #

No comments:

Post a Comment