Tuesday, September 20, 2011

a lopsided battle?

I'm a like a lazy cat in the mornings *purr* especially if the night has gone through a rain, or storm, whatever. :3 'Twas around 4 a.m. (I guess) when it rained - IT WAS DEFINITELY LOVE. <3 The room became cold and a cuddle-environment. I stirred a bit because of raindrops falling on the roof . I thought the rain would last until morning. And then, the powerful virtue of extreme sloth possessed me. :DDDDDD "I'M GOING TO TREAT MYSELF. ITS LATE-FOR-WORK DAY TODAY." Then me and my pillows set off to dream land. :3

[insert ZARD's Ai wa nemutteru here]


Soft sunshine went through my window and hit my face - and I was completely awake. :\ Looks like I'm not going to be late. Did my usual habit before going to work - but with all the leisureliness. :))))))))

FATE defeated me when I stepped on the train platform. There were virtually less passengers. :| I think I could count them using my fingers. >:( The ride was smooth and despite spending few minutes buying stuff at the MRT Ayala Station, I still got in office before 8. Yay, employee-of-the-day.

Dear to-whom-it-may-concern,
Wait for our rematch tomorrow. #

No comments:

Post a Comment