Sunday, September 18, 2011

Online gaming Ragnarok :D


I have been a fan of Ragnarok Online for about six to seven years now. Its on the 8th year in the Philippines, and I'm still ROKin! :D These screenshots are from Valkyrie server. :D

Levelling at Glast Heim Chivalry. I'm an Agi/Crit Rune Knight, so there. :3 (I used Hunting Spear, just for levelling)

HOMAYGOD! This sprite might kill me! I made this from quite sometime but I'm too lazy to play her. T_T poor thing, your time will come.

My main account, a Genetic. (I have hidden the Job Level, hahaha!)

Ooohh :3 smexy~


My super brewer! :D
There's someone I love, and he's my poring! :D
 Ragnarok Online is on its TIMES THREE MODIFIED EXP RATE! See you online~! Rok On! you guys~
September 15 Patch Notes :333 #

No comments:

Post a Comment